Wednesday 14 March 2018

✪ Claire Contreras ✪ MY WAY BACK TO YOU ✪ #SecondChancesDuet2 ✪

©  Bianca  Janeane 




• Book #2 in the #SecondChances Duet
• release day 14 March
• Please read book #1 first!
★★★★★
4.5 Stars

Love isn't always about timing.
Sometimes you have to throw caution to the wind and roll with it.

I admit I wasn't ready.
I know you don't want to look at me, let alone talk to me, but please, let me explain.
Let me tell you all the ways my heart broke when you walked away.
Let me show you what our years apart have done to me.

Give me a chance to find my way back to you . . .



ARC received for an honest review



You need to have read Then There Was You before diving into My Way Back To You as it does start right where the first book ends.
I did have my issues with the first book, Rowan just ugh, he needed a kick in the boy parts to stop him from being such an idiot - and it may be months down the track now, but he did emotionally get that kick. 

Good on Tessa for not giving in to him right away!  Did I agree with everything she did?  Not always, but I always got why she does why she does.

Oy! Rowan and his family!  I hate that he is even with that witch Camryn, and except for his brother Sam I disliked all his family!  They have all have some mighty big grovelling to do!

I do have to say though, I did like Rowan a lot more in this book than the first one.  He was pretty d!ckish in Then There Was You, and it did make him a bit unlikable, especially the way he lead Tessa on.  I needed to know if he could win me back over, let alone win Tessa back.

I am not going to spoil anything by saying if he does or doesn't, you need to read to find that out.

Sweet, tender, heartbreaking but full of hope, My Way Back To You was a great conclusion to the Second Chance Duet.





PLEASE DON'T READ MY REVIEW AND/OR THIS 2nd BOOK IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE FIRST BOOK YET!!!!


A few months have passed since we last saw Tessa and her pregnancy test in Paris.
She's still in Paris and she's loving her job.
But both Rowan and his brother, her good friend Sam, think that the baby is from a new guy she met in Paris.
She just can't bring herself to tell the truth.
What would be the point? Rowan is still married to that Camryn person.
Only for business, but still.
But what if/when he finds out he's a dad??
What will happen? Will he be mad? Will he want to be a dad? Can he get over how un-dad-like his dad and grandfather were? And does Tessa even want him back?

What will happen to Tessa & Rowan?
Will there be a HEA?
READ THE BOOK TO FIND OUT!

 ____________________________________ 


Eeeep - finally book #2! We were left with a bit of a baby cliffy last time! ☺

And now here's the baby and poor Rowan thinks Tessa moved on with another guy.
Ugh. So sad.
And unfair. The poor guy. But he's also an idiot for marrying Camryn!
Lotsa idiots have to get their lives on track for us to get that happily ever after!!!☺☺
And we love every heartbreaking and adorable moment of that journey!

Lots of very moving and heartbreaking and adorable moments. And lots of sparks are still flying between our darlings - ever after those few years apart. They just have to forgive each other to start their new life as a family.

Easier said than done. Especially when Rowan's 'wife' doesn't want to give up her nice life.

This 2nd book was really great. I liked it more than the first one. I had some problems with Rowan in the first book - but he's so much better now!!!!

The only thing that was still a bit weird. All those other characters like Freddie, Celia, Ryan and that PI guy. Are we ever gonna hear their stories??? Why was so much told about them? It only makes sense if there will be books about them.☺ I'd love to read Freddie's book! And all the others too!

MY WAY BACK TO YOU was the perfect finale in this heartbreaking & adorable second-and-third-chance-romance-family-drama duet! Run to your nearest amazon for your own ROWAN - this one is MINE!!!


 LiNKS TO THE BOOK AND AUTHOR 





Book #1







Claire is a New York Times & USA Today Best Selling author, mother of two, wife of one, owner of three dogs, and breast cancer survivor.

She enjoys writing anything from children’s stories to erotic suspense, but her most notable work is a contemporary romance. When she’s not writing, she’s reading and dreaming about places she wants to visit.

         Facebook |  Twitter | Goodreads