Monday 18 July 2016

✪ VI KEELAND ✪ BOSSMAN ✪

©  Bianca  Janeane 



BOSSMAN
Vi Keeland

A standalone Dirty Office Contemporary Romance
• Release Date: 18 July 2016

★★★★★
  5 Stars
Cover designer: Sommer Stein, Perfect Pear
Model: Gilberto Fritsch



The first time I met Chase Parker, I didn’t exactly make a good impression.
I was hiding in the bathroom hallway of a restaurant, leaving a message for my best friend to save me from my awful date.
He overheard and told me I was a bitch, then proceeded to offer me some dating advice.
So I told him to mind his own damn businesshis own tall, gorgeous, full-of-himself damn businessand went back to my miserable date.
When he walked by my table, he smirked, and I watched his arrogant, sexy ass walk back to his date.
I couldn’t help but sneak hidden glances at the condescending jerk on the other side of the room.  Of course, he caught me on more than one occasion, and winked.
When the gorgeous stranger and his equally hot date suddenly appeared at our table, I thought he was going to rat me out.
But instead, he pretended we knew each other and joined ustelling elaborate, embarrassing stores about our fake childhood.
My date suddenly went from boring to bizarrely exciting.
When it was over and we parted ways, I thought about him more than I would ever admit, even though I knew I’d never see him again.
I mean, what were the chances I’d run into him again in a city with eight million people?
Then again
What were the chances a month later he’d wind up being my new sexy boss?




Reese is looking for a job and a boyfriend.
On one such possible-boyfriend-finding-date she's soo horribly bored that she's calling her bestie from the bathroom-hallway to rescue her with the famous emergency call.
That's where she meets Chase.
Impossibly handsome and idiot Chase. He tells her it's not nice to do the emergency call thing to get out of a date.
After that short talk/flirt/hate thing in the hallway the night ends nicer than she expected. Chase and his date join Reese and her date for dinner. Chase pretending to be Reese's long-lost first boyfriend from high school. HILARIOUS!!!!
Reese is fascinated by Chase but she tries not to lower herself to Facebook stalking. Well, she might have saved a picture of him from his FB page. And it might be her computer's background pic now.

2nd possible boyfriend. Bryant. Four weeks later. Again she runs into Chase. Again he's hilariously faking to know her.
And he even helps her get a job.
What she didn't expect to find at her new job was.... CHASE! He's her new boss!!!
And she was almost kind of already over her crush! And now she has to see him every day - well the seeing part is not really hard. ☺



And Bossman only has one goal: get his new employee into bed. And he charmingly flirts his hot ass off to get it done! Reese tries to stay strong, there's still Bryant to consider, plus, you can't have sex with your BOSS! But Chase is pretty hard to resist!



In between Reese's chapters we hear Chase's story from seven years ago...how his life was with his girlfriend Peyton... something must've happend to her back then, but we don't yet know what. Also - there's something sad or dark in Reese's past that we don't yet know about....

WHAT WiLL HAPPEN TO REESE & CHASE????
WiLL THERE BE A HAPPILY EVER AFTER?

I'm not telling you that of course...


 ___________________________________




BOSSMAN!
I loved it!
It's so adorably hilarious. Chase is totally over the top, ridiculously flirting with Reese - totally cute. And she can't help but be charmed by him.

Of course it's not an instant-Happy-End, we can enjoy their banter and flirting and lusting for a good while!



I just loved it!
The things that come out of Chase's mouth..... They're so bad that they sound totally charmingly cool again. I just loved him. Those two belong together, but of course they first have to close the chapters of their pasts to start a new life.

BOSSMAN was such a beautifully adorable and hilarious and moving office romance! Run to your nearest amazon to get your own Chase - this one is MINE!


 ___________________________________



ARC received for an honest review

Sweet baby cheese and all that is holy.  I would buy this book based on the cover alone,  let alone it being Vi Keeland book!

Bossman was just.. everything.  It was sweet, it was sexy, it was laugh out loud funny.  But it also had a bit of heartache thrown in there for good measure.

 It was everything I have come to expect from a Vi Keeland novel.

The things that come out of Chase's mouth!  My goodness he is a dirty, dirty, cocky man!  And he is a persistant man!  You can understand why he is so successful in business, when he want something he goes for it.  Like Reese!

 

I don't know how Reese handles it! A lesser woman (like me!) would have given in to his charms a lot quicker than she did!

I really did adore Bossman from the first word to the last, and now, while I am waiting for the next Vi Keeland book, I am packing my suitcase and moving to NYC to find my own Chase!

 


LINKS TO THE BOOK & AUTHOR



d


vi keeland bio.png
Vi Keeland is a native New Yorker with three children that occupy most of her free time, which she complains about often, but wouldn't change for the world. She is a bookworm and has been known to read her kindle at stop lights, while styling her hair, cleaning, walking, during sporting events, and frequently while pretending to work.  She is a boring attorney by day, and an exciting smut author by night!


Other books from  Vi Keeland

THE BALLER



with Penelope Ward:

COCKY BASTARD




STUCK-UP SUIT