Wednesday 8 July 2015

✪ Manwhore + 1 (Manwhore #2) ✪ Katy Evans ✪






KATY EVANS - MANWHORE +1
Manwhore Series #2 
• #2.5 Ms. Manwhore will be out 5 October




 


Billionaire playboy? Check.
Ruthless businessman? Check.
Absolutely sinful? Check.

Malcolm Saint was an assignment. A story. A beautiful, difficult man I was supposed to uncover for a racy expos
é.

I intended to reveal him, his secrets, his lifestyle
not let him reveal me. But my head was overtaken by my heart and suddenly nothing could stop me from falling. I fell for him, and I fell hard.

Malcolm Saint is absolute Sin, and I've become a hopeless Sinner.

Now that the assignment is over, Saint wants something from me--something unexpected--and I want this wicked playboy's heart. But how can I prove to the man who trusts no one that I
m worthy of becoming his plus one?


Copy received from Simon & Schuster Australia for an honest review - thank you!

You will have to have read Manwhore before you start Manwhore +1, as this follows on right where the first book ended.

Firstly, I have to say - Malcolm has called Dibs on me - see, I have the photographic evidence!

Secondly -Malcolm Saint is just swoon worthy!  Right from the start of the first book, Ms Evans has had me under some kind of spell. Even now, a day after finishing this book, I have a big smile on my face.

Malcolm/Saint/Sin - whichever name you call him, is a devil disguised as a Saint... or is he the other way around.  I didn't think I could love him any more than I did after reading Manwhore, but nope, I was wrong.

Rachel and Malcolm had their fair share of hurdles to get over after the way book one ended - and I was glad that none of the issues were simply glossed over on the road to our lovelies finding their way to each other again.  And man, the UST between them leaves the air crackling around them.

But do they get the HEA - nope, for that you are gong to have to read it yourself.

Again, their circles of friends - Gina and Wynn for Rachel, Tahoe and Callan for Malcolm - were great at giving us a gauge on how our lovers really were doing.

Though Gina - gah at times I wanted to scream at her!  Take your negativity elsewhere woman!  I hated how her debbie-downer attitude affected Rachel!

Manwhore + 1 had it all for me.  It had heat. It had romance.  It had just enough sadness and angst without it being over the top.  Pretty close to perfect for me.

I hope at some stage we get to know more about the secondary characters, particularly Tahoe, and as much as she annoyed me at times, Gina!

Can't wait to see what Ms Evans brings us next.





IF YOU HAVEN'T READ MANWHORE YET, YOU CAN GO BACK TO BEGINNING HERE...

 












 STALK KATY ON:


 
My Life in 8 Words: “Hectic, wonderful, complete; everything I ever wanted.”
 
 Katy Evans grew up with books and book-boyfriends until she found a real sexy boyfriend to love. They married and are now hard at work on their own happily ever after. Katy loves her family and friends, and she also loves reading, walking, baking, and being consumed by her characters until she reaches “The End.” Which is, hopefully, only the beginning…